Tara Sutaria is the young, budding actress who made her debut through “Student of the Year 2” with a bang. Unknown to many, she was a child artist in sitcoms such as “Oye Jassi.” Also, she is a trained singer and dancer as well. But what piques our interest is her great fashion sense, especially when it comes to traditional outfits, and most of them you could wear to weddings of your friends and family. In this post, we put together 10 Looks of Tara Sutaria you can Wear to Weddings.
1. A gorgeous mango yellow outfit that makes her look even more gorgeous
2. The one where she is wearing pink and another with red.
3. Another yellow outfit for sangeet or mehendi night
4. Pretty in pink or is it peach?
5. Hard to take eyes off her in this outfit:
6. A good way to use your mom’s old saree:
7. Pretty in black
8. Another lovely black outfit:
9. Elegance personified:
10. Saving the best for the last: