Apple celebrates the Best Apps of the Year but Apple Music Unwrapped remains non-existent. Zac and Benjamin discuss Ming Chi Kuo’s proclamation that Apple wants to replace the iPhone with AR within a decade, and discuss some possible improvements to how the iPhone handles mirroring notifications to the Apple Watch.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- This simple change would make my Apple Watch way less annoying
- Apple Music Replay 2021: How to find your top songs, artists, albums, and more
- Spotify Wrapped 2021 is live: Here’s how to find your year-in-review and more
- Apple celebrates 15 years of fighting AIDS with (RED), launches new faces for Apple Watch
- New images show AirPods prototype with translucent design, more
- Beats Studio Buds get first limited-edition design in partnership with Union
- Group FaceTime is wrecking my Mac on macOS Monterey
- Report: Apple headset to be announced in 2022 but getting one might take longer
- Report: Apple still working on multi-device charger, a future where all devices ‘can charge each other’
- Kuo: Apple plans to replace the iPhone with AR in 10 years
- Kuo: Apple’s AR headset to launch in 2022 with Mac-level computing power, will operate without the iPhone
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.